Employment Law Solicitor Dublin
Maura Hurley is an Employment Law Solicitor based in Dublin.
To discuss your case contact the office of Maura Hurley Solicitors on +353-1- 526-6723 or click here to email
Employment law is a rapidly evolving area. Not only has there been a huge amount of legislation in the past number of years but the establishment of the National Employment Rights Authority and the demands of the modern work force mean that employers have to be ever more flexible and vigilant in their approach to employment law.
Our firm advises on all aspects of the employment relationship from recruitment and selection through to termination of employment. The employment law work carried out by Maura Hurley Solicitors includes:
- Advising on recruitment, application, interview and selection processes
- Drafting employment contracts, consultancy agreements, staff booklets and workplace policies and procedures
- Advising on employment law legislation on a day to day basis; areas include, health and safety, equality, industrial relations, bullying and harassment, leave entitlements, notice periods, fixed term and part time workers
- Guiding clients through grievance, disciplinary and investigative processes
- Advising on termination of employment, including unfair dismissals, severance agreements and redundancy
- Representation at tribunals
- Advising on employment law aspects of corporate transactions, including employment due diligence, warranties and disclosures and the requirements of The European Communities (Protection of Employees on Transfer of Undertakings)Regulations 2003